[ST] Shaka Zulu or Shaka Cat, not bike related

     FYI, I had one of the small voltage pet shockers using a wire to keep
my dog from jumping the fence. I woke one morning after a rain storm to
hear a constant painful Meowwwwwww. I looked out the back door and my cat
was standing in the water from the roof runoff stretched as far as possible
with his tongue wrapped around the bare wire running to the fence. The
shock had tensed the muscles in his tongue so he couldn't release from the
wire with his rear feet in the water. I ran to him and thought about
grabbing him but decided I didn't want the shock barefooted on wet ground.
I unplugged the charger and the cat fell into the water with his head under
water and didn't move. I picked him up, went inside, dried him, and his
eyes looked like me on a good day in the sixties :-) It took all day before
he could stand. He tried to get up but only his front would work with his
tail end just laying there. Then he finally got up and kept falling over
when he tried to walk. A Zapped cat! For a month after that every time I
opened the door the cat would run and hide in the bedroom. Wish I'd had a
video of that::-) Sing it Ted, "Cat Zap Fever".

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Have Mercy.