RE: [ST] Warped Rotors - or Sticking Rotor Buttons?

Oki!

Sounds fair. I will go back to the dealer anyway to hear what they have
to say. Today when I road about 150 km I didn't feel the shake as much
as before so I got confused :)

Thanks a lot everyone! st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx rocks!!!!

.z

Jonaz Kumlander