Re: [ST] New file uploaded

Don,

My condolences, and respect. Been there, done that myself (not Mt.
Washington, the fog man, the fog).  One time, 40+ mph crosswinds AND
whiteout fog (Talimena Drive)  You would think the wind would blow the fog
away!  Not this time.  Couldn't drive below 40 or the wind would get 'cha.
But riding above 40 couldn't see the corners!  My riding partner on his '98
Trophy kept saying in the Chatterbox, "slow down dude, I can't see your
tail-light!" While in my rearview, ALL I can see is his headlights! Yikes.

Idn't it funny, sometimes the worst experiences make the best memories?

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
2K -ST (Betty)
Dallas, TX