Re: [ST] New file uploaded

>My condolences, and respect. Been there, done that myself (not Mt.
>Washington, the fog man, the fog).

My similar experience was at Glacier National Park, ironically on the
"Going to the Sun" road. Heavy fog and light snow made it miserable. I was
looking forward to at least getting to the visitor center just to have a
place to warm up since the view was non-existent. I've heard there are
beautiful mountains in Glacier, but I couldn't verify it. After climbing
the peak and then dropping back down for about a mile I wondered where the
visitor center was. It was so foggy I couldn't see that I had passed it.
Wasn't even able to see the sign for the parking lot. Since it was snowing
up at the top, I wasn't in the mood to turn around and head back. That was
pretty much how my whole trip to Montana went. Three weeks of the worst
weather I have ever experienced motorcycle camping. Still, going 90-100mph
legally on the street was pretty fun on those few occasions where it wasn't
raining.

Matt Knowles - http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles/sprintst.html
Red '99 Sprint ST - Ferndale, CA (official Cow Town and home of "Moo Dawg")
'01 KLR650
'97 KLX300
'00 Lakota ATV