[ST] 13K and oil is well

	Just picked Merlin back up from her 12J service at 13K. Two valves
needed new shims. Didn't ask which ones or how much but was told they
were just barley out and could have stayed but why not change them while
their in there instead of seeing what their like at 26K.
	Following the thread about oil I asked and was given the green light to
use the Mobil 1 15-50. Went in Wal-Mart and they have five quart / 4.75
liter jugs at $17.88. Pretty cheap I think. Changed the hot oil and
replaced with a new filter and refilled Merlin. Checked the oil level
off stand with center stand down to level bike as I held it and Billie
checked the sight glass. Her comment was that it's 3/4 up the window so
I left it there. I barley leaned the bike to the left and she shouted
"the oil's all gone". And I mean barley. Placed her back on the center
stand and the level was half way up the window. So, 3/4 flat on the
ground and 1/2 on the center stand. Whatever.
	BTW, another difference between the 98 Sprint loaner and the ST. The
Sprint almost didn't start this morning! I almost ran the battery down.
It kept trying to start but would fall off. Then I saw that darn choke.
Where'd that come from! It started. But, I love this ST.