Re: [ST] Triumph Daytona

Lets hope that EMAP who added Motorcyclist to their stable of motorcycle
magazines relatively recently are not running some sort of crusade against
Triumph. Though going by their "makeovers" of other recently aquired titles
in the UK the end result has quite often been a shadow of its former self.
Certainly one of their UK publications, the rather scatalogical Performance
Bikes, appears to have been blacklisted by Triumph for continuously slagging
them off in tests.
This will affect where Triumph place their advertising and magazines are
dependant on that revenue.
Having said that while any test is subjective and personal it does appear
that Triumph have had some problems with the fuelling on some of their more
recent models and are obviously moving away from Sagem in the belief that
this will cure their problems. Lets hope that's the case. Chances are that
the problem is a deeper rooted one which has more to do with limited
resources and insufficient expertise in mapping FI systems.