Re: [ST] Triumph Daytona

John:

Well, it's too late for Emap to do anything more with us as the U.S. titles
have been sold to Primedia, pending approval of the sale from "regulators,"
whoever they are.

There's no crusade against Triumph. In fact, compared to the penetration of
the marque in the U.S. (even among sportbikes), Triumph is significantly
over-represented in editorial coverage. By and large, that coverage has been
positive.

We really want Triumph to succeed because, perhaps moreso than the average
consumer, we crave bikes with "character" and personality. But we're also
unwilling to put up with sub-par performance (and I mean that in the sense
of functionality) just to have those benefits.

MC