Re: [ST] New Daytona

Marc,

Didn't Triumph recently change it's FI system?  i.e.  Dropped or limited
their association with Sagem, or at least quit using Sagem throttle bodies?
Seems I remember reading something about a change in the but can't remember
all the players and involvement. Could this be part of the FI problems?  I
know one of the things all the mags raved about with the '99 Sprint-ST was
the excellent fuel injection system (and I have to agree with all the
geniuses).

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
2K -ST (Betty)