Re: [ST] Foam Pads in Body Panels

One more issue with Eruo Sport in Tarpon springs. As I was installing
the horns, this was the first chance I had to remove the RS panel.
And sure enough, Euro Sport in Tarpon springs failed to put the
body panel foam on the panel. So add that to the fact that they
put a repaired panel on the bike. And all the things where they
were incompetant. I am pissed. I think it is getting close to
writting them a letter. HAve to call insurance and possibly the
claims adjuster and get the full skinney. But after that I think
it might be time for a few certified letters.

One question, is it insurance fraud if they accept money for accident
repairs that they did not do correctly. Or since the insurance
company paid me is it Caveat Emptor on my part?

Tom

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, pete licht wrote:

> I have re-used body panel foam.  I removed the old with a razor blade and
> reglued it with contact cement.  So far (7k miles), so good.
>
> Peter Licht
> 99 st

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664