Re: [ST] Joe Rocket Phoenix Mesh Jacket

Previously, you (Robert Head) wrote:
> Just food for thought ...which to be honest I never really thought of until
> talking with Paul and Dee ,but think about what you carry in your pockets on
> the bike .....in a crash certain items  could really add to injury.

Or it can save you from injury.  Or both.

I've got a severly mangled tin of Altoids (cinnamon) that has been
curved to conform to my thigh.  The tin is partly ground down where I
was riding/sliding on it.  Better that than my skin!

The tin left the most interesting bruise.  :-\

These days I ride with nothing in the pockets of my perforated leather
jeans.  In my jacket I have a credit card to pay for gas in a breast
pocket, and (reluctantly) the Triumph alarm fob with the key for the
luggage in the right pocket of my jacket.

I don't wear a watch while riding and my wallet I put in my topbox.

If I'm in-town (i.e. commuting) I also (reluctantly) have a rather bulky
garage door remote in the left pocket of my jacket.  That one worries me
- -- it could really do a number on my ribs! (Note to self: look into
smaller garage remote.)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL