[ST] Re: RS Saddlebags

>>What other saddlebags are people using on the RS besides Triumph's?
Right now I'm leaning toward the 3bag Cortech setup from Tour Master. Is
anyone using this successfully? <<

I've just fitted a set of Givi pannier frames to my RS -- they went on
OK-ish (the instructions are as clear as mud!), and they fit the bike very
neatly. The can be used with and without the top rack (I'll fit that tonight
if I've got time) and, of course, Givi do a huge range of cases to fit --
I've got E28 (the smallest) side cases and a ~54 litre top case.

IMO, these tubular frames look much neater that, say, a wingrack when the
cases are off.

I'll send in some photos if I can borrow a digital camera.....

Tim Mitchell
'01 RS
Cambridge UK