Re: [ST] Triumph Soft Bags vs. TourMaster Cortech

Daniel Miller wrote:

> There are 3 reasons I am looking at the TourMaster Cortech bags:
> 1) Amount of room. The tail bag attaches to the saddlebags in a way that
> works very well.
> 2) The bags come with rain covers and I'm not sure if the Triumph bags
> are waterproof.
> 3) For the amount of room, I can get all 3 bags for less than the price
> of the 2 Triumph bags.
>
> Can you answer the 2nd question? Are the Triumph bags waterproof?

The build in rain cover is brilliant. Just unzip the bottom of your
outer pockets and out comes the attached cover. You won't be back
tracking your route to find it.

On the other hand I took my covers off because I wanted and needed the
space in the small compartment. I pack stuff in large baggies so nothing
gets wet. Good way to keep things sorted.

- --
Tai Day
'00 Triumph RS
'72 BMW R75/5