[ST] Sprint cover

I just wanted to let all listers know that after trying unsuccessfully to
locate a Canadian distributer for the Geza Pro-Stretch sportbike cover I had
just about given up.  I considered ordering from the US but that was going
to be a hassle (due to the $$ exchange rate, shipping costs, brokerage fees,
and potential warranty issues down the road).

A few weeks ago I dropped by my local Buell dealer (wanted to ask about new
Buells that will probably use the new Harley water-collected motor that they
just released for the V-Rod) and noticed a distributor rep demonstrating a
sportbike cover to one to one of the other Buell salespeople, and I thought
it looked familiar.  Sure enough it was a Geza.  I ordered one on the spot
and only a few days later I had it in my hands.  I think mine was the first
order for a Geza handled by that dealer.  I ordered the medium size and was
pleased to find that it fits my ST like a glove, even though I have the
higher Triumph windscreen and the top rack.  It won't fit over the hard
panniers, but that's ok because when I'm on the road I don't leave the bags
on the bike while it's bed down for the night anyway.  As far as I'm
concerned it is the ONLY cover worthy of my ST.  My bike is normally stored
in a warm garage so I don't need a completely waterproof cover that drapes
over the entire bike.  The Geza is water repellent, dustproof, breathable,
and UV resistant.  It will also be perfect for trailering because the
material is stretchy (some exotic material similar to spandex I think) and
thus won't flap in the breeze.  It also rolls up into a nice small size
(stuff bag included) that I can carry with me on trips (unlike the full-size
varieties).  You even get 'booties' for the mirrors -- very cool!

This cover is HIGHLY recommended.  I paid $200 Canadian, which may sound a
bit steep, but it would have cost about the same to order it from one of the
few dealers that I was able to locate in the States.  It's well worth it
IMHO.  Sir Eric also has one and I think he concurs.

If you've never heard of Geza, have a look in the classified in the back of
almost ANY m/c magazine and I'll be you'll see an ad.  For the longest time
all their website said was 'under construction', but I see that there's a
bit more info there now (http://www.gezagear.com/).  Actually, on closer
inspection, I see that it still says "Check back here soon for our new
website!" so I guess it's still not a priority for them.  Incidentally, for
those that are closer to Virgina, it looks like you are able to order direct
from Geza as the phone number (unfortunately not toll-free) is quoted on the
web page.

Neil