[ST] Vibrations in the handlebars ...

Hello, i can see that many of you experiment the good vibrations of the
magic three cylinder, but some have also experimented the bad vibrations
coming from the engine thru the handlebars.

I have been contacting my local dealer who told me he has never heard about
this problem, even if i "forced" him to experiment it by himself. This was
sufficient to convince him of the reality of the phenomena. He told me he
was going to contact Triumph and i am waiting for his answer ...

Anyway, some riders seems to consider that the problem is due to the manner
of handling the bars or to inapropriates gloves ... I think they are wrong.
I never encountered this problem on any bike and i am convinced that there
is a problem of assembly or conception which can explain it.

Finally i would like to ask for more information about the synchronisation
of the throttle bodies, i have some difficulties to translate this term.

Thank you for your help.

A Froggie ridding a British Green Machine