Re: [ST] Vibrations in the handlebars ...

At 09:20 PM 6/1/01 +0200, jc.denis@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>Anyway, some riders seems to consider that the problem is due to the manner
>of handling the bars or to inapropriates gloves ... I think they are wrong.
>I never encountered this problem on any bike and i am convinced that there
>is a problem of assembly or conception which can explain it.

Actually I think it has a lot to do with the rider's posture and
orientation. The only time I have a problem with it is when I put too much
pressure on my wrists. Have you tried different riding positions to see if
that effects the amount of vibration you are feeling ?

>Finally i would like to ask for more information about the synchronisation
>of the throttle bodies, i have some difficulties to translate this term.

What do you need to know ? If you like to work on it yourself, the service
manual is a good investment.

- -Eric