Re: [ST] Vibrations in the handlebars ...

I have tried to modify my riding position but without success. The problem
seems to appear even when i put no pressure on my wrists. Another point is
that the left side of the handlebar is more concerned than the right side.
Finally, i don't understand how some vibes directly issued from the engine
can be felt in the direction or the handlebar ?

> What do you need to know ? If you like to work on it yourself, the
> service  manual is a good investment.

The Haynes one ?