the CO level around 7% (should be 3%) My mechanic had
trouble getting the CO level to hold steady and after
two seperate trys the mileage is up to a steady 42 mpg
(up from a steady 35 mpg).  We've been waiting for the
tech from triumph to come back from vacation to get
some input as to how to proceed.

Today I called the mechanic and it has been suggested
that he regress back to tune #8.  I had been running
#9 until the first attempt to re-set the CO level when
they loaded #10.  Triumph emailed the older tune to my
mechanic today and I will head over tomorrow morning
to give it a try.

I guess they have seen other bikes not responding well
to the newer tunes and this treatment has been
successful.

I will of course report back after I have run through
a tank of gas with the new (old) tune.

Steve Bergman

'00 ST Sprint