[ST] Triumph tank bag modification

(Dear Eric and Gary),
I just purchased the Triumph Tank Bag for my ST. Can thoroughly recommend
it to anyone contemplating a purchase. Having looked at lots of third-party
units (most of which are irrelevant because they are magnetic) I can say
that the Triumph bag looks great, is well built, you can see your dials
(even when the bag is expanded) *AND* its price competitive- which is more
than what can be said for some of the Triumph accessories. The design is
also excellent, except for one thing.....
(Eric and Gary et al.) With the benefit of hindsight, which of the two
systems (http://www.triumphnet.com/st/acc/tritbag) would you recommend for
modifying the tank pad to quick release?
Thanks,
Barry
MMI BRG ST 1.1K km