[ST] ST Mirrors

I have had several requests offlist for an update on the replacement mirror
project for the ST, so I figured I would send the info out to the list as
well. Unfortunately the new mirror project seems to be getting off to a
very slow start. The machinist is currently re-designing base. There has
been no word on an expected finish date.

Sorry I don't have better news - if I hear anything promising, I will be
sure to let the list know.

- -Eric