RE: [ST] TT EFI

They are working on the principle, I believe, that the bike is unsaleable as
it is, and has to be respec'd to be sold, so they might as well do it
visibly for Maria and I so they we can say what wonderful chaps they are.
In this instance, they have been very good.
Whilst the ST was being serviced on Friday (18K service) they lent me the
SV650 nude and M the SV650 faired for two days.
The 18K service went well, just brake pads needed over the usual stuff.
Passed it's MOT, so prohibition notice now removed, although the plods in
Bath Police station did notice there was a difference between the mileage on
the bike at the time of the notice going on, and the mileage on Saturday.
Technically.....the bike should not have been ridden at all even through I
had new boots put on two weeks ago. Lets see just how bloody minded and
pedantic the UK police can be!
- --
Neil "Diamond Dawg" Tracey
ex Sprint Sport. 99 Red ST