[ST] Sprint ST: 1, City Bus: 0

>What is going on here? Are STs jinxed and/or their drivers prone to
accidents? The ST list appears to be like a soap opera, i.e. if you appear
in one you're statistically 1,000,000 times more likely to get injured than
in normal life ;)
Barry

    Amen bro'! Sometime I get "you next" angst reading the happenings in the
forum. I see 4 possibilities. #1 We have an extremely large pool of people
and this is a normal proportion of accidents to riders. #2 There is a curse
on all Triumphs. #3 People are imagining that they are more skilled than
they actually are, and are riding "over their heads" (I sometime catch
myself in this fantasy). #4 Accident happened because of momentary
inattentiveness or circumstances beyond their control.
    I don't believe it is #2. It must be a combination of the other 3
reasons. I hope people are reading these reports and examining their own
riding techniques and reasoning. I know that whenever I have had a fall or
close call, there is something I might have done better, or noticed, or not
done at all. Hopefully, we are learning from other's mistakes so that we
don't repeat them.
Shiny side up, Rubber side down,
Bob

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $8.99/mo! ------