[ST] Re: Battery Questions

On Monday, June 4, 2001, at 11:55 PM, st-digest wrote:

> Well seems as if my battery is on the way out.. not quite out, but
> soon. So esteemed fellow Dawgs and Dawg-ettes what is the common
> wisdom on what is the best battery out there. Best for holding a
> charge and lasting?? All opinions appreciated!

I have not bought or used this battery but thought I'd reply just so
you'd have the info.... went by my local WalMart recently and egads but
they carry a battery for the Sprint.  Again, I know NOTHING about
quality of the battery but if memory serves me correctly they wanted
around $60 for it.

Might be worth a try.