Re: [ST] Headlamps

The ST ( and RS) use H4 type bulbs.. H4 is the TYPE of bulb. The
Philips Vision Plus is a direct replacement as long as you order H4
bulbs :-)  The bulbs can be replaced with out removing the side
panels although it is easier to do so if removed. Also be careful
with the thin spring retaining wire it can break loose if one is too
ham handed, DAMHIK. The Vision Plus bulbs are not yet available in
the US but can be ordered from the UK through the following source
http://www.fosmo.com/

Erik