Re: [ST] The RS is sold!

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a Ducati M900 (Monster).  I used to have
one a long time ago and since then they've made some changes to it (fuel
injected now and the clutch isn't a nightmare to pull anymore, plus a few
other things).  I rode it and had totally forgotten what a hoot it is to ride.
Plus it fits me and I can flat foot the ground.

So I would say it's probably a 95% chance.  But I'm still going to go test
ride other bikes like the SV650 and a few others that a lot of you suggested.
I rode the FZ1 the other day and talk about a rocket.  But it was so tall
that it was even higher than the Sprint.  And I felt like I was perched on
top of it as opposed to being part of the bike.   Gonna take my time this
time around!

Kathy

P.S.  BTW, my husband is going to be selling his 92 VFR750 so he can buy
a new bike, so if any of you know of someone wanting one, send them my
way. :-)

> Kathy,
>
> Have you made any decisions about your next ride?
>
> --Joel

End of st-digest V2001 #328