Re: [ST] clutch cables

I'm using a cable from a Speed Triple. It has the bend on the opposite end
so the top gets in the way of instruments if not routed just so. It is
longer but I would prefer a straight cable as opposed to one with the metal
tube on the end. I think the bend just adds stress to the cable and
increases effort.

Paul & Dee