Re: [ST] Actual riding stuff

Marc,

Very good points, and it was a shame they didn't give Geg first place. The
best scenario is one that didn't happen or was avoided.

Look forward to reading your review of the British riding manual, was
thinking of ordering one myself.

Peace,

Similarly, I'd suggest that the ideal in motorcycling should be to ride so
well that you never need superior motorcycle handling to get out of bad
situations -- simply because you never get into bad situations in the first
place. It's an ideal -- not a reality.
So what's needed is a doctrine espousing superior tactics in street
motorcycling. There's this program in England that folks on the ST list
have directed me to; I ordered the textbook from Amazon UK (it so cool when
the confirmation explains that the book is being shipped via "Royal
Post"!!), and will share it around when it arrives. And perhaps the folks
on this list can start putting together notes for such a doctrine...
More later.

MarcD

Andrew Bell, Test Technician
Mixed Signals/ULTECH