[ST] Crash follow up @ 4.5 weeks

Just got back from the orothpedic surgeon.  Sans cast!

That's right: the cast was not only taken off on schedule but he didn't
have to put another on.  That had been a real possibility when he saw me
2.5 weeks ago!

There is slight muscle atrophy and the tendons of my damaged thumb need
to be stretched out again.  But I'm gonna be OK.

And, to make a great day even better, my new Arai RX-7RR4 helmet arrived
today to replace my dearly departed HJC CL-12 that so bravely gave its
life for mine.  ;-)

For now the new helmet is just white.  Once I can find an artist worthy of
hire I've got a design in mind I want painted.

No cast and a new helmet.  Now all I need are new gloves, boots, pants and
a jacket.  And lots and lots of exercise for my left hand so I can be
sure I can grab the clutch whenever I need to!

Maybe I'll take SWMBO's bike out tonight.  Work that clutch hand!  :-)

And on a related note, Tom will be picking up his repaired bike
tomorrow.

Life just keeps on getting better and better.  :-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"