Re: [ST] Re: 1'st Ride New RS

Hey Nick.

Glad to see you broke the 100 mile barrier!  SWEET engine or what?!?!

>I used to get people asking me if my Adventurer was a restored Triumph. So
>far I've had two "Triumph -are they back in business?" questions while
>stopped on the RS.

LOL!  I never thought I would get so many positive comments about Triumph
when I bought this bike.  There isn't a place I go where someone goes
"That's a Triumph?  NICE!", "Wow!  Triumph is back in Business?", or "Killer
bike!".  Sure makes you feel good, doesn't it?  Even the Harley guys give me
thumbs up once they realize I'm not on a rice rocket.  Funny how one judges
a book by its cover.

I had a guy CHASE ME down the street today to ask me where I bought my ST.
He knew lots about Triumphs.  He asked me if my ST was related to the Speed
Triple, and that he thinks he wants the ST now after seeing it in person.
That sure made my day. ;)

Scott Inman
01' Sprint ST (Blue)

P.S.  A guy at work just bought a 2001 Speed Triple, and it has a nice
chrome aftermarket exhaust that goes under the seat a la Ducati, chromed
rims, and CF everywhere!  Man, if I can ever afford two bikes, there will be
a Speed Triple in my future!  I LOVE that bike!