[ST] love my bike

I just took my black 99 st on an around Lake Michican trip, roughly 970 miles
.  It rained solid for the first two days, with highs in the 40's. The bike
performed very well and was all you could ask in such miserable
conditions.The bike just keeps running better and better.  There was a post a
while back about values dropping on st's.  They are dropping on most used
bikes that I am interested in.  Any spare knowledge on Ducati 900 ss"s that
people want to share, e-mail me offpost.  strictly for a play toy, as I am
getting fonder of the sprint all the time.  john c