[ST] Our Rallye News

It's official...we're bagging it.

Grace is still pretty headachey, which means concussed, which means at risk
from another head bonk. I don't want to go alone (as cute as you are,
Jim...), so home we stay.

The good news is that we both got new Arai's today (if anyone's in the
market and want a great deal on one, contact me offlist and I'll connect
you to my source). I was pathetic; sitting is a warehouse full of helmets
and totally unable to decide on fit or style (took Grace about 5 mins to
pick her yellow-and-black Chandler replica). I'm a big believer in
high-viz, but the yellow or white helmets looked boring. So I got a Nakano
replica. Twice as many eyes watching the road...hope it's not too small
(got a tighter fit).

We're ordering new Stiches this weekend, and the adjuster will let us know
if her bike is totalled. I triggered a firestorm on the local LABiker list
discussing this...

We'll be riding by Laguna. She'll be on her own bike, if she has one and
her hand works, or on the back of Vixen.

MarcD