Re: [ST] Two Bros. Can question

In a message dated 6/7/01 4:47:35 PM EST, scott__inman@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I install it in the 'high' position, will I still be able to use my
Triumph
 soft bags?

I don't believe you will be able to use them with the can in the "high"
position.  Although, I don't own any soft bags so I can't be certain.
Perhaps their smallest diameter silencer might fit tight enough against the
fairing that the bags could go over, but I doubt it.

 What's a good price for a Two Bros. aluminum?  Titanium?  Carbon?  Any
 suggestions?

I bought mine directly from Two Bros.  Any price lower than what's listed on
their web site would be considered a good price.  www.twobros.com  AFAIK,
they are all selling at those prices.

 Does the pipe come from the factory setup to be in the 'high' position or
 'low' for hard bag installations?

When you purchase the pipe you have to decide which position you want and
they will send the appropriate "S" pipe and hardware.  You can possibly
purchase both the "high" and "low" mount "S" pipes and hardware plus the
silencer.  That way you can change the silencer to the "high" or "low"
position as you please.  I will probably purchase the "low" mount pipe and
hardware if and when I decide to run side bags.

I love my titanium C5 silencer!

Mike
'00 ST blue