Re: [ST] New Daytona

New Daytona as new new Daytona :-)

Engine is very quite at tickover, slips in to neutral like warm knife
through butter. Remember this bike had 4 miles on it. On the move I shifted
gear just like the ST ie. preload the shifter, drop the revs and it snicks
in to the next gear real smooth.

Even with the standard can the bike sounds very good, not stiffled at all.
Nice induction roar too.

Handling felt spot for me and the bike fitted me perfectly. I am 5.8" and 13
stone.
The suspension was set to standard and it handled some pretty rough country
lanes with only a few skips and hops from the rear but nothing to change the
colour of your undies :-)

Regards, Ian
Kent, England