[ST] For H. Rollins/Travel

Rollins

I used to live outside Sturgis in Rapid City...right
within the black hills. you will be there I believe
surrounded by HD's (dont worry, vast majority are very
cool folk) you will be near the time of the Sturgis
rally, this is a MUST ATTEND EVENT.. also must visit
Mt Rushmore.. really cool thing to see. Camping might
be tough and motels are IMPOSSABLe within hundreds of
miles of sturgis during the rallys, be ready for this.
Last year there were 500.000 bikes for the rally for
pretty much the first two weeks of aug... you MUST
ride the badlands loop, its just breathtaking beauty..
but bring water. it will be VERY warm morning/midday..
go evening just befor sunset.. you wont be sorry and
it will be a touch cooler.. Crazy horse.. pretty cool
too, and its all within the same general area.
The black Hills has the most beautyfull and plentifull
riding anywhere in the states I have been.. a great
place to spend a little time... HAVE FUN

Tony Burke
00'ST

ps, it is possable that I will be riding down there
from here(seattle area :(   to attend the ralies and
see family. I try to do it every year.  your gonna
totally love the area! it was made for bikes  :)