[ST] Wednesday in Devon

Everything looks like we a go go go.
M has a friend coming over to help with Dinner etc on Wednesday evening.

I intend to set off early as I have a 10am in Brixham, then my second
meeting is Bud Salt @ 2.30pm.
Should be finished by 4.30 pm latest.
I believe that Phil will meet me somewhere in Bud Salt for a run back to
Plymouth.  (My Mobile is 079 808 42785)

I will do some calls in Plymouth then meeting Dave Mc for lunch, before a
last meeting in Minehead.

BRG, love to see you down there, let us know what you can arrange.

Daryl: do you want to email me off list re the Screen. neil.tracey@xxxxxxxxx

Cheers,
Neil....didn't get out on the ST this weekend, looking after M .