RE: [ST] Triumph Mobil 1 vs. Golden Spectro?

Thanks for all the replies guys n' gals.  I'll stick to the Golden Spectro
now, since many people are using it, and since we don't HAVE to use the
Mobil 1.

I used GS for years on my MX bike and it was the best stuff for 2-strokes.
(Well, Maxima was good too).  I was just overreacting.

As a sidenote Mitch, my dealer refuses to purchase it as well!

Scott