RE:[ST] Another Booh Update (very long)

On Sun, 10 Jun 2001 abell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Patti,
>
> I don't mean to sound harsh but, even if they claim it repaired. Will you
> ever really trust Booh to take you through places like Death Valley, or a
> trip to market??
> You really might want to lemon law the bike if you have a clear case. Get a
> new one and cross your fingers.
>
> Just my .02 cents, but having been through this with a car recently I feel
> your pain.

I'll add my $0.02 (us) to that as well. Unless they clearly find
a cause, and not just 'we replaced X', and now we can't get it to
do it any more, I would definitely want it replaced.

If you like the bike, why not take in the lemon law document and
just ask TOA to swap the bike for a new one.

They get the bike for failure analysis, and you get a reliable
ride.

Tom