RE: [ST] New to list, Laguna Seca, and air horns

I just did a search on hotbot with 'Hella airhorn' and I found someone who
had installed one in his car.  He had a .WAV file of it, so I thought the
group might want to hear it.

I know after hearing that shriek, I'm going to install one!

Scott
01' Sprint ST