RE: [ST] New to list, Laguna Seca, and air horns

When I went to register my truck a few years ago the lady inspector says
"blow your horn", I says "you really want to hear it? then step back a few
100 feet" she says "just blow your horn already!"  The truck passed
inspection, I think she just about passed too!!

Love them horn's!!!!