Re: [ST] TriumphNet.com -- Is the ST page maintained anymore?

For all : I have just gone through the "What's new page" and added what I
can remember - be sure to check it out.
http://www.triumphnet.com/st then click on "What's new"

At 08:58 AM 6/12/01 -0400, Scott Inman wrote:
>PLEASE don't think I was saying this in a negative way!  I've found your
>website to be very informative, and it kicks major ass over Triumph's
>website!

I didn't really take it that way - I need to use smileys more ;-)

>To be honest, your ST page in conjunction with ST riders on this list are
>what sold me on the Sprint ST to begin with, so I want to take this time
>to say THANK YOU! :)

Thank you for the compliments. It's a good list and a good site - combined
it is a very valuable reference for us owners and for Triumph, a great
sales aid (although they don't think so).

>I've gone through your site many times, and I admit I might have gotten
>lax and not noticed the new updates.  I usually just clicked on 'updates'
>and didn't see anything new for 2001, so please forgive me.  I will now
>sit in the corner with my head facing the wall.

No need - I needed a kick in the ass - maybe now I will remember to keep it
updated. At least I know people are looking at it ;-)

- -Eric