RE: [ST] Bye bye ST... Hello Daytona

Hmmm!

43 but still not reached the 2 year point. I know when I tried Fernet before
they said after 2 years but not before.  Low cost area just the same. Looks
like I may have to wait until January.

I got caught by the insurance thing when I chnaged from a Trident Sprint to
the ST. Original insurer want an extra £500. Told them to shove it as you
can imagine and changed companies. It however meant I lost the best part of
a years no claims. Can't afford to do that again.

Keep us all posted on how it goes. Must get a decent demo ride!!

Dave Mc

Had enough, gone out on the bike!!!