[ST] luggage'less in Dallas

<rant mode>

So here I am, 2 months ago taking possession of a beautiful BRG
sprint. Why did I choose the sprint amongst all the other choices,
simple, available hard luggage that is over all pretty decent.

But wait, they where back ordered, wait still, I don't have them
yet, and there's more. it does not look like I will have it for at
least another 1 or two months.

I'm pissed, why in the f@#$ would either a) the dealer sell me the
damn bike knowing that it could be months with out my luggage when
that was one of the prime considerations of purchase. Or, why is
Triumph not getting enough made to satisfy the requirements of a
prime part of the sport touring package, the luggage.

In fact it would have been easier to attach my luggage (aka duffel
bag) to the back of the 6 than the ST.

Worst part of this, I will be going on my 2 1/2 week long vacation
at the end of this month, on my bike, and now it looks like I will
be doing it luggage'less.

As well, part of the reason for having lockable luggage is so I
could use the bike as a daily commute vehicle, something that I have
yet to be able to do, and still can't.

Think Triumph will give me my money back so I can get a Futura,
Ducati or Yamaha sport tourer, you know the ones that actually have
luggage.

</rant>

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664