Re: [ST] luggage'less (but hopefully not soon) in Dallas

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Eric Sheley wrote:

> At 02:51 PM 6/13/01 -0400, Thomas Emberson wrote:
> >Although I finally got through to the dealer and they are starting
> >to really push TOA on this one. Supposedly TOA got in 31 containers
> >or something yesterday. So I am assuming that they have a bit of
> >inventory to sort through.
>
> Tom, spoke with Triumph (TMA) today and they confirmed that they are very
> aware of your problem and are working to fix it.
>
> If they got 31 containers in then they have just a "few" items to sort
> through.....

I guess I forgot my :-), if they a talking containers as in the
ones that are 8' wide and 30'to 50' long, IOW, think transport
truck trailers. And of course thanks for talking to them Eric.

Anyway, got a call from the dealer, and they talked to Jerry, she
asked if I knew Jerry, and I said yup. He remebered me as well, he
said they understand my wait and are going to do there best to be
me my luggage before my vacation. BUT there was one condition.

   I here now, under my own free will state:

	Kawasaki Sucks

Tom

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664