[ST] "I'm back in the saddle again ..."

Just took Jewel for a tour of the neighborhood.  I spent most of the time in
1st gear (gotta get me one of those 18-tooth front sprockets!) but
occasionally managed a brief sprint (pun intended) in 2nd.

Clutching doesn't seem to be any problem -- I did lots of it with all the
stops -- but the reach to the turn indicators obviously was working my thumb
in ways I haven't been practicing.  OW!  But it is a good hurt.  :-)

I guess I just need lots more exercise just like it.  (Any excuse to ride
more is a good one.)

Oh, and I can definately say that the ventilation of an Arai RX-7RR4 helmet
is FAR superior to the HJC CL-12 it replaced.  And that was only at slow
speeds.  I can hardly wait to try it faster!  :-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"