Re: [ST] accessory plug

On Sunday 17 June 2001 02:37 am, you wrote:
> Your friendly local BMW dealer will sell you the BMW male plugs for about
> $7 each, if I recall correctly.  They are much smaller and less fragile
> than the usual large cigarette size lighter plugs.

Hmm... If the Triumph uses the same as the BMW, you can also get the plugs
from John Deere (or at least you used to be able to) for a good bit less
money (I guess they don't make them of unobtainium).

For my old K-bike, I bought a male BMW plug and a one-into-two cigrette
lighter adapter, cut the male end off of the adapter and put the BMW male
plug on instead.  Worked fine, though it was kinda bulky and I had to do some
creative zip-tying to keep it up out of the way.
- --
Mike Morrison
Austin, TX
'99 Sprint ST