[ST] Belt drives

My only experience w/belts has also been w/HD... as I
recall the debate here has overlooked one important
detail....Belts will not take as much HP and torque as
will a chain, I read the home page link. I would love
a belt too (How much USD does that come out to?)
but it would be prudent to find out just how much
power they have been able to put through thier belt
drive systems and over what amount of time? What is
their gaurantee? it was pictured on a fast bike.. but
was it really punished? If belt drive tech has come
that far forward in the last couple years, so far that
it will work on something w/3 digit HP ratings.. I
would love to find out more about it...Perhaps we will
run into someone with their system and be able to get
some unbiased feedback.. I have seen many broken belts
on hotrod harleys.... PEACE!

Tony Burke
00' ST (kill my dinner w/my bike-red)