[ST] Re: New file uploaded

Andrea

Interesting paint job. I thought at first you had just had the flag added,
but you have also done something interesting with the 'RS' chrome logo, some
red shading, but I can't see it clearly. And a trailing line onto the tank
too. Looks good.

The on-board camera results are also very good. A little shake on some, but
others are very clear. I love the look of those Sardinian roads! Lots of
nice bends and hills, and a good road surface too. Now I really wish I could
bring my bike when I come in October.

I also found what look like track day pictures? At Misano? Looks great fun.

Great website.

Barry
RS 'Mellow Yellow'
P.S. Excuse my bad Italian, but what does 'Mia' mean?