[ST] Western Rallye

Got home Monday at about noon.  No major problems to report. Droned the
Interstate all the way except for a brief detour to save my sanity on
Utah 89.  Encountered extreme heat (110+) about St. George, Utah and
then got stuck in a traffic jam (bad accident between St George and Las
Vegas).  The bike handled it with no problems, but the rider had to do
major re-hydration in Vegas.  Stayed the night just outside of Vegas and
then drove home.  Only excitement was a lurid power slide doing a U-turn
in Vegas.  Slick road or something on it, I didn't go back to check.
Total for the trip -2,300 miles.  The bike will turn 40,000 in the
coming weeks.

I want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped put this event
together.  I have always been hesitant to ride in groups, but that was
before this event. Great group of people, good riders all and willing
and able to ride within their capabilities.  Everyone rode safely (if
not slowly).  I'd love todo it again.

Larry Murdock
Dawgnabit
'99 Sprint ST (Mac)