Re: [ST] RE: Topbox is loose, was Luggage

>My topbox rattles where it clamps to the rack. I have the 3 bag Triumph set.
>It's freakin annoying. Is there an easy fix? I already tightened up all the
>hardware, no help...

The little plastic buttons that meet the rack wear out and break off. When
I went to get it fixed under warranty, Triumph couldn't seem to send just
the plastic buttons, so I got an entire bottom portion of the trunk. Now
that is really wasteful. The second set is already starting to fall apart
so I don't know what I'll do since it is now out of warranty.

Anybody have some homespun ideas, especially those of you who don't like to
bug Triumph about warranty issues?

Matt Knowles - http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles/sprintst.html
Red '99 Sprint ST - Ferndale, CA (official Cow Town and home of "Moo Dawg")
'01 KLR650
'97 KLX300
'00 Lakota ATV