Re: [ST] What should I test ride?

>We saw one of these at Competition in Grand Junction. There's no other word
>for it than hot pink. You must have interesting hair.

Haven't we met?  No, I guess not.  My hair is long and medium brown
naturally and hangs about halfway down my back.  The bottom 4" is
bleached, and then the whole thing gets dyed "fuchsia shock", which
makes the overall effect sort of raspberry with bright fuchsia ends.

It actually does match the nuclear red speed triple quite nicely.

- -Patti