Re: [ST] Torque Magazine

At 08:24 AM 6/20/01 -0400, Randy S wrote:
>This is the second mention of the newest Torque which I have not received.
>I bought my RS in April of last year.  How long does the "free" RAT
>membership last?  I've not received anything indicating it ran out but if
>it has I'll re-up just for the magazine.

Randy (and others),

When you purchase a new Triumph you will receive a one year membership to
RAT. This one year membership will also get you one year of the newsletter
/ magazine "Torque". The whole thing should be set in motion when your
dealer sends through your bike paperwork. RAT says that you should see
memberships within 30 days.

If you have not received anything, then you should contact the RAT "person"
for your area - in the US it is Greg Casey email: GCASEY04@xxxxxxx

Another contact in the UK would be lee.parslow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- -Eric